Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Bowl 2015

Also known as the time it snowed so bad we cancelled church, shoveled snow multiple times throughout the day, and stayed inside. It was great!

I'm honestly not even being sarcastic. We watched a livestream service of  the Potter's house and it was exactly what I needed to hear this morning. We played some Earth, Wind, and Fire and I had myself a dance party while my husband looked at me like I was some crazy woman. We picked up some awesome chicken, I made some cheesy ranch potatoes, and decided to make the peanut butter dip I was going to make for the party we were going to go to that was cancelled. It's about to be a Super Bowl party for two! Hope you're enjoying your day wherever you are!
1/4 c butter, softened
4 oz cream cheese, softened
12 oz jar of peanut butter (or 1 c will work)
1 1/2 c powdered sugar
1/2 t vanilla
1/2 c mini chocolate chips
Chocolate sprinkles
White frosting

Cream together the butter, cream cheese, and peanut butter. Stir in the vanilla. Add the powdered sugar half a cup at a time. Stir in the chocolate chips. You can add more powdered sugar if it's too sticky. It will mold nicely on a serving platter and you can have a free standing football. I had a football shaped dish so decided to use that instead. The amount of sprinkles you use will vary, I used about 1/4 cup and it covered the top nicely. Then draw on your seam. It's delicious. You will want to eat it with a spoon. And you can! We have some pretzels and celery we're going to use. I bet cookies would be delicious too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment