Monday, February 2, 2015

Pork Chops & Garlic Parm Pasta

It's sounds like a weird combo doesn't it? It really isn't though. I decided to make these mushroom, onion, garlic, wine pork chops that I've made previously and I couldn't decide on a side. When I thought of the onions, garlic, and mushrooms though all that came to mind was pasta. I figured why not?

This pasta is so easy to make. It's butter, olive oil, garlic, and parmesan cheese. That's it. I used 16oz of bow tie pasta and cooked it as directed. Once it was finished I drained it and used the same pot to melt 1/2 stick of butter and 2 T of olive oil. I sauteed about 6 cloves of minced garlic for about 30 seconds and then added the noodles back to the pot. Turn the heat off and mix it up. Then add about 1/2 c of parmesan cheese. Grated or shredded, whichever suits your fancy. So yummy. I plated it with the pasta on the bottom, then a pork chop with all the extra goodness from the pan drizzled on top, with a side of broccoli. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment