Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Another Green Smoothie

Sometimes you put something together that tastes so good you just have to share it with everyone. My smoothie this morning was fantastic. I have committed to 30 days of yoga and in order to fit it in today I had to get up 30 minutes early. I am not a morning person. Getting up at 7:15 is a problem. Getting up at 6:30 is an even bigger problem. Alas, I did it. I'll quit whining and get to the smoothie.

I got a new blender for Christmas. It's a personal blender, so I can make my smoothies in the same cup I'll drink them in. I love this because it makes things a little simpler in the morning and I don't have to worry about making too much smoothie. I also just like new kitchen gadgets.

Here's what went into today's breakfast:

2/3 c water
1 pk Hi5 Lean protein powder
5 slices frozen peach
~ 6 cubes of frozen mango
8 grapes
1 banana
half an avocado
1 c kale

Blend it all up and you've got yourself some deliciousness. It's really filling as well. AND it's husband approved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment